Friday, April 24, 2009

I drove in Germany!

That's right folks! After three months I finally drove when we came back from Kaiserslautern the other day. It wasn't bad at all and the autobahn really isn't too bad. It's really only the people that are going really slow that can make things dangerous. We thought it was really pretty over there and we're very excited to be moving next weekend! Hopefully we'll be able to find a nice house to rent not too long after that and really start settling in.

Here's your Maggie update: she is shedding like no other!!!! There are literally chunks of hair coming off her sometimes. I try to brush her outside at least once a day but her hair is still everywhere! I'm excited because the apartment we're moving into has a vaccuum so I'll hopefully be able keep up with the hair and not wait until they come to clean once a week. You would think the shedding should start slowing down soon though.

No comments:

Post a Comment