Here's a new picture from last weekend. So we've been busy. We moved a week and a half ago from Leimen to Ramstein-Meisenbach in the Kaiserslautern area. We're in another temporary apartment. However, we did find a house last week and got all of the rental paperwork with housing taken care of this week. We're very excited! Our move in date is June 1 but we'll have to see when they can move our household goods. More exciting news is that it looks like they have room for me at Landstuhl Regional Medical Center so I should have all my remaining appointments there and then also deliver there too. It's basically the one big U.S. military hospital in Europe. I'm very excited about it as everyone will speak English!!:) It's a big relief as I think that having your first baby is stressful enough without language and cultural differences during the birth.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
What's new...
Here's a new picture from last weekend. So we've been busy. We moved a week and a half ago from Leimen to Ramstein-Meisenbach in the Kaiserslautern area. We're in another temporary apartment. However, we did find a house last week and got all of the rental paperwork with housing taken care of this week. We're very excited! Our move in date is June 1 but we'll have to see when they can move our household goods. More exciting news is that it looks like they have room for me at Landstuhl Regional Medical Center so I should have all my remaining appointments there and then also deliver there too. It's basically the one big U.S. military hospital in Europe. I'm very excited about it as everyone will speak English!!:) It's a big relief as I think that having your first baby is stressful enough without language and cultural differences during the birth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment